Our years of experience in purchasing various materials to customer specifications sets us apart. Procuring high-quality materials is no problem for us due to our close contact with steel suppliers. We know the steel procurement market inside out.
Unambiguous labelling and storage of the material is an integral part of our principles. Material inspection certificates are available for all materials. The relevant documents are stored in our DMS.
Some of our "standard" materials:
- Aluminium: e.g. Konstruktal F40, ENAW2024_T3511 Aluminium with more than 5% Si
- Brass: e.g. customized brass alloys, CW459KR620 and many more…
- Plastics: e.g. PA6, Peek, POM, PTFE e.g. with 40% bronze and others…
- Engineering steels: e.g. 42CrMoS4, 30CrNiMo8 and many more …
- Stainless steels: e.g. 1.4021; 1.4122; 1.4301; 1.4404; 1.4571 and many more …
- Stainless steels (precipitation-hardenable) : e.g. 17/4 PH Con. DH 1150 or Con.H1025
- Nickel-based materials: e.g. Inconell Alloy 718 or Alloy K500
- Titanium-based materials: e.g. 3.7164great 5 and other titanium alloys
Machining is a question of the right tool.
And if there’s one thing we know, it’s tools!